In the first video me and my class mates we tried to make sunglasses appear in the hands
We tried to use a cut to try to make it seem that the glasses appeared in the hands.
1. Finished product:
- Aesthetic qualities: Our video is very choppy and not very well edited. This is because we accidentally moved the actor’s hands down which meant we couldn’t make the shot stay in line.
- Content: Our video’s content was that the actor wanted some sunglasses that he saw on his phone so he hit the side of the phone in order to get the glasses on off the phone.
- Style: Our piece didn’t really have a style of our own as we took hey inspiration from Zach King (https://vine.co/Zach.King)
- My team contribution: I acted as the camera man and also the editor, I found the camera heavier than I expected so I dipped it occasionally as it became uncomfortable.
2. Production process:
- Technical competences: As it was my first time on Premiere Pro my first job was to try to get a grip on the technology.
- Time management: We didn’t run over our time and we filmed the shot and quickly got on to editing.
- Creative abilities: We tried to show as much creative ability in our piece but with limited options we had to use a single pair of sunglasses.